TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Welcome to LLT Education Services!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of LLT Education Services' Website, located at www.lltes.com and learn.lltes.ccom
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use LLT Education Services' website if you do not agree to all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
These Terms and Conditions (Terms) of (a) use of our website: www.lltes.com and learn.lltes.com (Website) or any products or services in connection with the Website (Services) or (b) any modes of registrations or usage of products, including through SD cards, tablets or other storage/transmitting device are between LLT Education Services (Company/We/Us/Our) and its users (User/You/Your).
Your use/ access/ browsing of the Website or the Services or products or registration (with or without payment/with or without a subscription) through any means shall signify Your acceptance of the Terms and Your agreement to be legally bound by the same.
- a. Any access to our Services/ Applications/ products through registrations/ subscriptions is non-transferable.
- b. Fees paid for the purchase of sample papers is non refundable and not transferable under any circumstances.
- c. Fees paid for the purchase of course material is non refundable and not transferable under any circumstances except when LLT Education Services fail to deliver the same within 10 days of the purchase being made. Read the refund policy here.
- d. Classes are meant to be used only by the student who purchases the classes and LLT Education Services reserves the right to take necessary legal actions if the classes are shared with anyone without written permission from LLT Education Services
- e. Students have no entitlement to provide, sell or loan any material, assets, workbooks, notes etc provided to them by LLT Education Services, to a third party. If any student is found sharing the ID and password with other students, their classes and access to the website and its services will be blocked and necessary legal action shall be initiated
- f. LLT Education Services reserves the right to take necessary legal actions if any attempt to breach copyright or patent is found. Jurisdiction for all legal cases will only be Delhi and all legal expenses incurred by LLT Education Services shall be borne by the student (or the legal guardian, as the case may be)
- g. Correct physical and/ or virtual address (email address) has to be provided to which the shipment has to be made, at the time of purchase of our products or services. All the products shall be delivered directly to the address as specified at the time of ordering and cannot, under any circumstances whatsoever, be changed after the order is processed. Any inconsistencies in name or address (physical or virtual) will result in non-delivery of the product(s).
- h. In case of delivery of physical products (SD Cards, tablets), kindly ensure that the product’s packaging is not damaged or tampered with, BEFORE accepting the shipment. DO NOT ACCEPT the shipment if the packaging appears damaged and inform LLT Education Services at the earliest.
You acknowledge that LLT Education Services is not the manufacturer of the instrument/ medium/ hardware (in case of SD cards and tablets) and hence, any defect relating to the same shall be reported to the manufacturer whose details shall be specifed on the packaging and LLT Education services shall not be in any manner responsible for the same. LLT Education Services does not provide any guarantee or warranty relating to the instrument/ medium/ hardware.
The Company shall have no responsibility for any loss or damage caused to tablet or any other hardware and/ or software and/ or instrument, including loss of data or effect on the processing speed, resulting from YOUR use of our products and Services.
Your use of our products and services provided for herein is solely for your personal and non-commercial use. Any use of the SD Card or its content other than for personal purposes is prohibited. Your personal and non-commercial use of this SD Card and/ or our services shall be subjected to the following restrictions:
- a. You may not decompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble the contents of the SD Card and/ or our products, or remove any copyright, trademark registration, or other proprietary notices from the contents of the SD Card and / or our products.
- b. You will not
- 1. use our product or service for commercial purposes of any kind, or
- 2. advertise or sell any products, services or otherwise (whether or not for profit), or solicit others (including, without limitation, solicitations for contributions or donations) or use any public forum for commercial purposes of any kind, or
- 3. use the SD Card and/ or our products and services in any way that is unlawful, or harms LLT Education Services or any other person or entity as determined by LLT Education Services
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
We may also contact the user through sms, email and call to give notifications on various important updates. Therefore, LLT Education Services is non liable to any liabilities including financial penalties, damages, expenses in case the users mobile number is registered with Do not Call (DNC) database.
Any violation by You of the terms of this Clause may result in immediate suspension or termination of Your Accounts apart from any legal remedy that the Company can avail. In such instances, the Company may also disclose Your Account Information if required by any Governmental or legal authority. You understand that the violation of these Terms could also result in civil or criminal liability under applicable laws.
COMMUNICATION TO THE STUDENTS
Communication regarding changes in specifications of services provided changes in Student’s Rules will be intimated through the website www.lltes.com
If there is any class cancellation or change in the schedule of the program, students shall be informed by mail/ SMS/ through the LLT Education Services website.
Students are responsible to check for updates from time to time.
STUDENT FEEDBACK & GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL
- In order to improve the quality of services provided to students, LLT Education Services actively seeks, appreciates and acts upon Feedback from students about its services time to time.
- Students/ Parents can approach the reception, with their queries for assistance guidance.
- LLT Education Services decision in any of the above shall be final and binding.
- All disputes are subject to Delhi jurisdiction courts of law.
We make all our best endeavors to provide You with a pleasant experience. In the unlikely event that You face any issues, please get in touch using the website's contact us form